Saturday, June 2, 2012

Back Again. Again . . . .


Alright, so I lied. I’m so sorry!! I’ve been super busy with wedding planning, working on getting up and running at my internship site, and working so that I can eat more than pizza and breadsticks (though that is one of the perks of slinging pizza).

I’ve also kept busy making soap, lotion, a face moisturizer (two tries!), hair detangler (which needs *tons* of tweaking), and a lemony sugar scrub.






Also, with a bit of help from my amazing dad, made my very own wooden soap log mold (yayyayyayyay!!) with about $10 worth of materials and about a half an hour of my time. And some of my grandfather’s nice anchoring wood screws. (Note to self, buy the good screws next time.) Also, I’ve become very absorbed with season 4 of Supernatural, which is good, because Glee is over until fall. But since I don’t have cable and I watch very few TV shows online only, it’s okay, right?



I’ll be back in a few days with a proper project, but until then, here’s more soap pictures :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment